- $4.99 3-Day Shipping. Any Size Order -
The 93rd installment of the PGA Championship is headed to the Highland Course at the Atlanta Athletic Club in Johns Creek, Georgia from August 8-14. Get ready for the season's final major by packing your necessities in this roomy duffel bag. Featuring the 2011 Championship logo embroidered on the front, a zippered shoe compartment with ventilation eyelets on one side, a zippered accessory compartment with an iPod pocket and headphone port on the other side, a hook and loop keyring on the outside and a towel holder at the front, this bag is the perfect way to commemorate the golf major as you watch to see who takes home the Wannamaker Trophy.
- Contrast color panels
- Detachable/adjustable shoulder strap
- Hook & loop key ring
- Large main compartment
- Measures approximately 25" x 10" x 12"
- Officially licensed
- Quality embroidery
- Shoe compartment on side with ventilation eyelets
- Two padded top carrying handles
- Unique front carry system for towels, rackets, yoga mats, etc
- Zippered closure
- Zippered mesh side pocket
- Zippered side accessory pocket with audio port
Other Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.